Trained Operator Passport Scheme [TOPS]
For a quick link to our Trained Operator Passport Scheme system use the link below and head over to our TOPS site.
Trained Operator Passport Scheme
Following the formation of the Accrediting Bodies Association – Workplace Transport (ABA) 2012 ITSSAR have implemented a mandatory data base (TOPS) for all Mechanical Handling Equipment (MHE) and Workplace Transport Operators.
Accredited organisations will be required to access the scheme and provide details of all accredited operator training. A unique ID number will be issued and will remain with the operator for life.
Benefits of the ITSSAR’s TOPS:
- Validation and verification of training undertaken
- Promotes confidence in operator training
- Lifelong, safe and secure scheme
- Promotes a communication link between, training organisations, employers, operators and the industry
- Individual unique Identification number
- Quick, reliable and user friendly system