ITSSAR offers an accreditation scheme that is driven by practical training specialists. Our aim is simple; to improve the standards of training and safety in the operation of industrial trucks. So if you are interested in applying for Certification of Training Courses, registration or accreditation, please get in touch.
ITSSAR cover all sectors of industrial trucks. Our comprehensive monitoring of instructors and training organisations ensures they are meeting our relevant, current and relevant standards. Our practical trainers specialise in the industrial truck training industry, and we are dedicated to helping you improve your level of training.
We specialise in the following:
- Industrial trucks
- Plant equipment
- Abrasive wheels
- Manual handling
- Lifting slinging and signalling
- And many more applications
The Benefits of ITSSAR Accreditation
- Low costs because the scheme is industry driven
- Covers all sectors of industry.
- Access to information that will assist you in maintaining standards of training far beyond the required minimum.
- Inclusion in the ITSSAR Directory.
- Access to training aides and literature.
- A laid down complaints procedure available on request.
- Activities are independently monitored.
- All instructor registrations are verifiable by certificate and identity card which include a photograph for recognition and security.
- A national database (TOPS Scheme) for use by accredited training organisations.
Categories of Accreditation
ITSSAR offers several categories of accreditation, and you’ll find each of these classes below.
Category 1: Registered Instructor
Category 2: Operator Training Organisation Accredited
Category 3: Instructor & Operator Training Organisation Accredited
Category 4: Registered Tutor
Category 5: Registered Examiner
Category 9: Management & Supervisors
So if you’re interested in registration or accreditation, please get in touch with a member of staff on 01344 426230.