Job aim: Brief summary of the primary job purpose.
To develop lift truck training courses and instruct potential lift truck operators in the safe use and operation of lift trucks to the standards required by ITSSAR and in line with Rider Operated Lift Trucks, Operator Training Approved Code of Practice (L117)
Main tasks and responsibilities: • To instruct candidates to Operator Standard • Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion. Candidate Requirements • You must be smart in appearance and have good communication skills, and you will also need to have public Liability and Professional indemnity Insurance, your own car, laptop projector etc. • We would prefer a candidate based within 25 miles of Widnes- you is able to travel all over the North West and North Wales
Education and experience: The required qualifications, necessary knowledge and practical experience to perform the job.
Valid ITSSAR Instructor and Examiner Qualification with at least 2 years experience
Trucks required on Badge:
• D1, D2
• MEWP 3A & 3B
• A1-A2- A3- A5 – A6-A7
Key competencies: The competencies skills and abilities that an employee must have to successfully perform the job.
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to plan and manage workload
• Contact Us If you are interested, please contact us with your expected day rate along with your CV, copies of your insurances, badge and up to date certificates on the machine types you can train on to firstname.lastname@example.org
Post expires at 1:47pm on June 18th, 2021